Choose your preferred country and language

What documents do I need to take when I travel?

Booking and payment

You must carry your identity card with you at all times whilst travelling within the European Union. Outside the European Union, you must have a passport which is valid for at least 6 months after the date of your return flight. For further details or for specific questions, we recommend you contact your local Embassy.

All the questions... and answers